Hiya!
I'm playing today. Dabbling a smidge with my new blog and seeing how it all works. This is mostly a place for me to come and just record some of my errant mind's chatter. Could be anything, nothing much or a whole lotta drama just depending on how my day is going. My moods, wishes, desires, feelings, thoughts, regrets, hopes, goals, dreams, or whatever else I've happened across and my kids and loving DH have said in the course of the average day.
I'm planning on using this as an opportunity to record all those erratic journaling moments that I just never think to record other wise for scrapbooking our family's life. However it's also a mode of therapy that will hopefully help me to find and maintain a better sense of balance in my stream of consciousness these days. I seem rather attached to a keyboard and laptop as opposed to a pen and paper these days, so I figured "why not take full advantage of the situational reality that it really is? Afterall, I can type 10 times faster than I can write and everyone can read my typing, even on one of my really rushed/bad days, LOL!".
About Me
- Ella
- I'm a 30-something, mostly SAHM of 4 (2 DD's and 2 DS's) and DSM to 1 (DSD). I've had a deeply ingrained love & respect for mother nature and most things natural ever since I can remember. In 2003 we were FTHB's of a 1920 cape cod desperately needing TLC. We've been gradually remodeling ever since. I have a mad love of beautifully organized home spaces that are exceptionally functional. I love working with my hands and creating, especially newly repurposed things. My DH may state that I'm a creative force to be reckoned with. I started this blog as a way to chronicle our life as a family and our adventures in home ownership... my musings. I love hanging with my family and friends. Yet I crave slivers of good old fashioned alone time to be still, collect my thoughts and refuel my spirit. Hope you enjoy the snippits of chaos, fleeting moments of sanity... er... insanity. Well whatever it may be, it'll be real.
- Baby
- bathroom
- Bedding
- bedroom
- birth story
- birthday
- Blogging
- blue
- boy room
- brown
- closets
- Decor
- dining room
- entry
- family
- girl parties
- girl room
- goals
- guest room
- house
- kids parties
- kids rooms
- kitchen
- laundry
- Lil J
- living room
- master
- mudroom
- neutrals
- Nursery
- office
- paint
- planning
- porch
- real life
- resolutions
- risks
- shabby chic
0 comments:
Post a Comment