Half the kiddos...

are down and out with tummy troubles. So no pretty pics or updates today. Can't tell if I'm coming down with it too, or if I'm just a bit too sleep deprived and my body isn't taking it well. Last night was a long, long night filled with interruptions. Morning came way too soon. This mommy just wants some real shut eye. Every time I drift off, either the baby stirs restlessly in her sleep or I can hear one of her brothers getting sick again. Keeping fingers crossed and saying prayers that it's just a short 24 hr bug and quarantining helps prevent the spread. Hopefully I'll be back to our more recent regular programming soon!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30-something, mostly SAHM of 4 (2 DD's and 2 DS's) and DSM to 1 (DSD). I've had a deeply ingrained love & respect for mother nature and most things natural ever since I can remember. In 2003 we were FTHB's of a 1920 cape cod desperately needing TLC. We've been gradually remodeling ever since. I have a mad love of beautifully organized home spaces that are exceptionally functional. I love working with my hands and creating, especially newly repurposed things. My DH may state that I'm a creative force to be reckoned with. I started this blog as a way to chronicle our life as a family and our adventures in home ownership... my musings. I love hanging with my family and friends. Yet I crave slivers of good old fashioned alone time to be still, collect my thoughts and refuel my spirit. Hope you enjoy the snippits of chaos, fleeting moments of sanity... er... insanity. Well whatever it may be, it'll be real.
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Followers