Coffee equals Energy equals Getting things Done!

I forgot in all those months of pregnancy & nursing how much I love my coffee.
How could I forget so easily?

I know it's not the best habit to wander back into. But at this point I'll go with the lesser of two evils. What are the evils you ask? Caffeine/coffee addiction vs. messy house. Yeah, coffee is winning right now for me!!!

`



What I've really found rewarding and productive is starting my day with a healthy smoothie for some nutritional punch and following it up with a few cups of coffee interspersed throughout my day. 

I think I'll try adding in some freshly juiced carrots/veggies & apples about lunchtime next.
Photo Credits: freestockphotos.biz

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30-something, mostly SAHM of 4 (2 DD's and 2 DS's) and DSM to 1 (DSD). I've had a deeply ingrained love & respect for mother nature and most things natural ever since I can remember. In 2003 we were FTHB's of a 1920 cape cod desperately needing TLC. We've been gradually remodeling ever since. I have a mad love of beautifully organized home spaces that are exceptionally functional. I love working with my hands and creating, especially newly repurposed things. My DH may state that I'm a creative force to be reckoned with. I started this blog as a way to chronicle our life as a family and our adventures in home ownership... my musings. I love hanging with my family and friends. Yet I crave slivers of good old fashioned alone time to be still, collect my thoughts and refuel my spirit. Hope you enjoy the snippits of chaos, fleeting moments of sanity... er... insanity. Well whatever it may be, it'll be real.
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Followers